[Catalyst] Social.com Co-Founder with Perl/Catalyst experience

Scott Carter scarter28m-catalyst at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 19:18:33 GMT 2010

I'm looking for a technical Co-Founder for a Social.com startup in Massachusetts (applicants from southern NH or Rhode Island are fine also).

Details are here:
http://j.mp/cQatCf
or
http://jobs.webinnovatorsgroup.com/job/co-founder-for-social-media-startup-southborough-ma-social-com-d59c5cee63/

Briefly I'm a technical founder with solid Perl/Catalyst experience looking for the same in a co-founder.  I'm developing a platform to offer social media contribution and measurement
services with a Software as a Service (SaaS) model.

Please follow the directions in the job posting if you're interested and do *not* reply to the list. :)
( You may also contact me directly at cofounder at social.com )

Thanks,

Scott