[Catalyst] "Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication uses NEXT, which is deprecated."

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Sun May 9 23:49:21 GMT 2010

I'm puzzled with this warning since there's nothing I can see in the
docs of the latest version that suggests we should be using another
module (cf. Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::DBIC which is
very clear). What's the story here? What's the best course of action
for Catalyst authentication?

(Yuval pointed me at another module at YAPC::NA last year but that
conversion got shelved & I've forgotten the details now...)

Thanks,
Paul