[Catalyst] Getting Error while running server script

svijay at gist.in svijay at gist.in
Tue May 18 10:23:35 GMT 2010

Hi,
  I am new to Catalyst and i don't know how to solve this problem please help me. When i run server script "script/info_search_server.pl" of my application then got the follwoing Error.

Couldn't load class (Info::Search) because: Couldn't instantiate component "Info::Search::Model::DBIx", "Attribute (schema_class) is required at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/Class/MOP/Class.pm line 364

Thanks,
sachin