[Catalyst] DBIC connecting to remote MySQL

Ben van Staveren benvanstaveren at gmail.com
Sun May 23 14:13:21 GMT 2010

>> script/easysaver_create.pl model ESDB DBIC::Schema EasySaver::Schema
>> dbi:mysql:EasySaver:archeopteryx 'user' 'pass' '{ AutoCommit => 1 }'
>>

> We're getting closer now. Now I get an error that EasySaver::Schema
> isn't found ... and the above didn't create it :(

My bad! Forgot one parameter...

script/easysaver_create.pl model ESDB DBIC::Schema EasySaver::Schema
create=static dbi:mysql:EasySaver:archeopteryx 'user' 'pass'
'{AutoCommit => 1}'

should do the trick :) Funny, you'd imagine the helper script would
loudly complain if you don't tell it create=static but okay...

--
Ben van Staveren
phone: +62 81 70777529
email: benvanstaveren at gmail.com