[Catalyst] Trouble using Catalyst::Controller::FormBuilder

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Wed Nov 10 17:44:02 GMT 2010

Hi,

this is a Moose thing. It inlines things like the constructor of the
Controller object. But since the controller is only instantiated once
(anyone correct me if I'm wrong) this won't give you a lot of a
speed improvement. Just remove the line and be happy :-)

Further reading
http://search.cpan.org/~drolsky/Moose-1.19/lib/Moose/Cookbook/Basics/Recipe7.pod

Cheers,
mo