[Catalyst] Preview of new module Catalyst::Controller::GoogleAnalytics::Event

Oskari 'Okko' Ojala perl at okko.net
Thu Nov 18 11:20:51 GMT 2010

I've written a simple module to make it easy to queue Google Analytics
events and to send them to Google Analytics. The benefit is that the
developer can queue the events before a redirect, queue multiple
events during the same request, queue them when Ajax requests cause
events etc, and they will all be sent to Google as soon as next page
is loaded.

You can see the source code at:

https://github.com/okko/Catalyst--Controller--GoogleAnalytics--Event/blob/master/lib/Catalyst/Controller/GoogleAnalytics/Event.pm

I plan to publish the module in CPAN. Please let me know if you are in
favour or this or against the publishing, or have suggestions on
naming, know of an already existing module etc. You can find me on the
#catalyst IRC channel too.

     Okko