[Catalyst] request for feedback : Catalyst-TraitFor-Component-ConfigPerSite

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 16:40:20 GMT 2010

I'm using ShinyCMS for several sites on a single bytemark VM and want
to be able to run them in a single starman or mod_perl server without
massively wasting memory duplicating everything..

Following a chat with mst on irc and a bit of evening hacking I give you :
https://github.com/hashbangperl/Catalyst-TraitFor-Component-ConfigPerSite

No bits not on CPAN yet,  once I've used it in anger onh a live box
I'll feel confident enough about uploading it.

Cheers

Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk