[Catalyst] request for feedback : Catalyst-TraitFor-Component-ConfigPerSite

Oleg Kostyuk cub.uanic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 11:17:52 GMT 2010

Hello,

Thank you for your work!
I have several questions.

Why do you use Cache::Cache and not CHI? Even POD of Cache::Cache
told: "The authors recommend the use of CHI going forward".

What will be if I use KiokuDB and TT:Alloy - your work will be not
usable without writing additional traits, correct?

Also, I will be thankful, if you could add examples of config files
for multi-site mode, and more documentation in general.

PS: don't forget to clean debug code, like "use Data::Dumper" ;)

2010/11/18 Aaron Trevena <aaron.trevena at gmail.com>:
> I'm using ShinyCMS for several sites on a single bytemark VM and want
> to be able to run them in a single starman or mod_perl server without
> massively wasting memory duplicating everything..
>
> Following a chat with mst on irc and a bit of evening hacking I give you :
> https://github.com/hashbangperl/Catalyst-TraitFor-Component-ConfigPerSite
>
> No bits not on CPAN yet,  once I've used it in anger onh a live box
> I'll feel confident enough about uploading it.
>
> Cheers

> --
> Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons
> http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk
> LAMP System Integration, Development and Consulting

Sincerely yours,
Oleg Kostyuk (CUB-UANIC)