[Catalyst] Begginer's question about application structure

woosley. xu. redicaps at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 14:53:00 GMT 2010

Personally, as a novice too ^^, I like to keep the Model code clean enough,
not to include too much functions like parameters check, which we can just
create a controller action to accomplish.

I got similar questions though: Some common functions, like date
manipulation/formate, what is the popular way to do that in Catalyst? Do we
use  $c->forward('date_manip') or we just call date_manip() to do that?
If the latter one is recommended, so can I conclude it is very common to add
some Modules that don't need to 'extend Catalyst'?

Thanks

-- =

Woosley.Xu