[Catalyst] Which Form Validation Libs?

Hernan Lopes hernanlopes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 12:13:43 GMT 2010

formhandler and formbuilder have some syntax similarities. shouldnt be hard
to move from one to the other.
Just in case you are curiousm, here are some examples:
FormBuilder: http://www.formbuilder.org/tutor/index.pl?c=3D1&s=3D5
FormHandler:
http://search.cpan.org/~gshank/HTML-FormHandler-0.32005/lib/HTML/FormHandle=
r/Manual/Catalyst.pod

--Hernan

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at iglu.org.il> wrote:

> On Tuesday 30 November 2010 11:31:56 David Schmidt wrote:
> > another great module which from my perception is used the most lately is
> >
> > HTML::FormHandler
> > http://search.cpan.org/~gshank/HTML-FormHandler-0.32005/<http://search.=
cpan.org/%7Egshank/HTML-FormHandler-0.32005/>