[Catalyst] Has anyone read the book "Catalyst 5.8 : The Perl MVC Framework" yet?

drleeds drleeds at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 00:51:04 GMT 2010

There are at least three books out on Catalyst.  I have not found any of them to be adequate as beginning books.  I think that the authors were aware of the good tutorial material on cpan and did not want to duplicate it.  I hope to find the books useful as reference and review material in the future.  For now, I depend on cpan and irc.

Mark