[Catalyst] Confirmation string

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 12:26:00 GMT 2011

Hi,

I received 2 email messages from the list telling that my email messages bo=
unce and that I will be unsubscribed if I won't access a certain link or an=
swer to those messages. I have accessed the links and also replied to those=
 email messages, but on each trial the result was:

"Invalid confirmation string.  Note that confirmation strings expire..."

I know that in the past I had problems sending messages to the list.
I hope that this time this message reaches the list....

--Octavian