[Catalyst] Multiple applications (some cat based) on the same server

Drew Taylor drew at drewtaylor.com
Thu Aug 25 23:45:19 GMT 2011

Roderick,

[I had the same issue with my subscription being disabled due to
excessive bounces]

I think the new Plack integration could serve you well here. Run each
of the Catalyst apps as separate apps (via plack on different ports)
and have your front end server (apache, nginx, etc) proxy off to the
backend servers. Plack::Middleware::URLMap (IIRC) might also be useful
for you too.

Thanks,
Drew