Bounces (was Re: [Catalyst] Multiple applications (some cat based) on the same server)

Thomas L. Shinnick tshinnic at prismnet.com
Fri Aug 26 00:06:03 GMT 2011

Was wanting to say "me three" but figured I'd
check the archives for any previous such discussion.

How strange, the archives haven't been updated since 08/12.
     http://www.mail-archive.com/catalyst@lists.scsys.co.uk/maillist.html

Oh gee, GMane archives stop 08/12 also.
     http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.catalyst.general

My "last bounce" was supposedly 08/18 .  Why do I
think my first bounce was 08/12 ?

I think someone needs to check out if there's been a rolling blackout?