[Catalyst] fastcgi process is pegging CPU

Robert Dormer rdormer at myartplot.com
Fri Dec 2 01:01:52 GMT 2011

Hello all,

I have lighttpd serving traffic from a fastcgi script (generated with
xxx_create command).  Apropos of nothing, the fastcgi script has started to
consume almost all of the available CPU, and the site now runs dog slow.
 I'm at a bit of a loss as to why this would be happening, and I've checked
for obvious problems like redirect loops or strange links in the
filesystem.  Can anyone help me out with what might be the problem, or at
the very least, where to look?