[Catalyst] Catalyst Advent Calendar

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Fri Dec 2 22:03:12 GMT 2011

On 1 Dec 2011, at 22:02, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
> I think there may be helpful some articles about how to deploy
> Catalyst apps on the cloud (with examples of the cloud providers
> that can handle Catalyst apps).

I hate to say this, but, "well volunteered".

Cheers
t0m

P.S. No, really - if you're deploying Catalyst 'in the cloud' on any
service, then both myself and the wider community would love to hear
from you, and writing a short article (a hundred words of "provider X
is awesome, here are 3 gotchas") would be extremely awesome... Thanks
in advance :)