[Catalyst] Single-domain multi-shop, multi-gateway; linked to the one shopping-cart

Alec Taylor alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 06:56:36 GMT 2011

Shawn: I was thinking more a single SSL cert, with stores we'll manage
on our end. If they store's start fraudulent behaviour, then I just
kick them off the system.

Otherwise, keep everything separate (store receipts centrally though),
and allow each store to run a different payment gateway and
self-manage their respective stores.