[Catalyst] Single-domain multi-shop, multi-gateway; linked to the one shopping-cart

Denny 2011 at denny.me
Mon Dec 5 19:15:56 GMT 2011

On Mon, 2011-12-05 at 15:53 +1100, Alec Taylor wrote:
> Good afternoon,
>
> How would I go about building a single-domain multi-shop with
> multiple-gateways; linked to the one shopping-cart; using Catalyst?
>
> Thanks for all suggestions,

Hi Alec,

My suggestion is that you should probably take the following approach:
1. Design the software architecture.
2. Implement the system as designed.
3. Test it thoroughly.

If you're not sure how to proceed with any of those steps, then given
that you seem to be talking about building a very large-scale commercial
application, and you haven't mentioned it being open source, I would
suggest that you should probably hire someone who does know how to do it
and pay them appropriately.

If you get stuck at specific technical points in step 2 or 3 then I'm
sure people on this list will be very happy to give you some guidance,
but if you've not even made a start on step 1 then I think you have some
work to do for yourself first - or some hiring to do.

Regards,
Denny