[Catalyst] Help Deploying on mod-fcgi Rather than mod_fastcgi

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 13:42:22 GMT 2011

I'd suggest deleting that /tmp/sumo entirely and letting it recreate.

Its probably not really a good idea to have it in /tmp shareable by
different uids either, but to try and get stuff running I'd just zilch
it for now and then work on analysing how it should be done :-)

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]