[Catalyst] Ajax Problem.

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 12:04:01 GMT 2011

On 05/01/2011, at 10:51 PM, Mahmoud Mehyar wrote:

> Well, I don't see why you put results in stash, can you send your controller
> code snippet, it has to send a response but let's look at that first
>
> I also recommend you to use a javascript framework maybe jQuery, like
> catalyst, it will make your life easier

Unless you have a very well defined reason not to use a javascript framework (e.g. very exotic client side platform) there's no reason not to use your javascript framework of choice.  If you have to roll your own ajax stuff then you ought to be being paid properly for doing so.  Once you work out the basics of jquery (my recommendation, but there are similar alternatives), then all this stuff becomes trivial, as does the catalyst back end.