[Catalyst] Form Filosophy - pardon the pun:)

Steve steve at matsch.com
Wed Jan 5 14:03:09 GMT 2011

Hello all,

I'm interested to hear from those producing real live applications,
(that they plan to support for years) what combination of form rendering
tool sets are being used and why.  My somewhat limited experience has
taught me that most tools do as much TO you as they do FOR you.  That
being said, what tools are the Catalyst folks using for rendering
DB-based forms?  Another way to put it is which tools are complementary
to Catalyst?  For extra credit, an explanation as to WHY you're using a
particular tool would be great!

Thanks much,
Steve