[Catalyst] Form Filosophy - pardon the pun:)

will trillich will.trillich at serensoft.com
Wed Jan 5 14:45:30 GMT 2011

Here's a similar thread from a while back, tho it focused on
HTML::FormHandler --
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/catalyst/users/27948

Another one with some cool tips:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/catalyst/users/27557

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 8:03 AM, Steve <steve at matsch.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm interested to hear from those producing real live applications, (that
> they plan to support for years) what combination of form rendering tool s=
ets
> are being used and why.  My somewhat limited experience has taught me that
> most tools do as much TO you as they do FOR you.  That being said, what
> tools are the Catalyst folks using for rendering DB-based forms?  Another
> way to put it is which tools are complementary to Catalyst?  For extra
> credit, an explanation as to WHY you're using a particular tool would be
> great!
>
> Thanks much,
> Steve

> Searchable archive:

-- =

Failure is not important. How you overcome it, is.
-- Nick Vujicic