[Catalyst] ".part" file downloading while login/logout

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Thu Jan 13 08:40:57 GMT 2011

On 13 Jan 2011, at 08:04, mani kandan wrote:

> I have created a catalyst web application , it working fine . But
> the problem I am facing is, when I click login its asking to save
> ".part" file , the same problem while logout.
>
> Kindly help me where I may made mistake .

No idea without more information :)

http://www.parosproxy.org/
http://www.charlesproxy.com/

use something like one of those, or the 'wireshark' application, or
Firefox's livehttpheaders extension to get what's _actually_ being
sent between your test server and the browser (rather than what the
browser is trying to do with it), and that should help work out what's
happening (and why the browser is doing the wrong thing).

Feel free to attach a chunk of HTTP that's going wrong, and the debug
output from your app, and the code for the login part (or hop back on
irc and use the nopaste link), and we'll try to help you work out
what's going on :)

Cheers
t0m