[Catalyst] Weird problem with Catalyst::Authentication, and redirects

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Wed Jan 26 23:04:56 GMT 2011

Good morning,

On 26/01/11 at 8:15 PM +0700, Ben van Staveren
<benvanstaveren at gmail.com> wrote:

>>-) check if all relevant modules are up to date.
>>-) try with a different browser
>>-) create a simple app and try this particular code there.
>I would do this if it wasn't for the fact that this code has
>worked just fine for the past year, and I haven't done any
>updates or upgrades for the last 2 weeks. And the problem is,
>if this is something that is due to C::A getting it's knickers
>in a twist, that's a showstopper for me because I can't go and
>tell my end-users "yeah just clear your cache and try another
>browser", they'd lynch me on the spot.
>
>I'll give it another shot, see what happens.

Did you update Catalyst-Action-RenderView, maybe you're running
into one of these:

0.16 2011-01-05 19:28:00 GMT
     - Fix bug accidentally introduced in the last version with response
       3xx statuses.

0.15 2011-01-04 14:19:36 CET
     - Don't delegate to a view if the response body is set to `undef'.

Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garrison at zeta.org.au>

〠  http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt