[Catalyst] error while starting my dev enviroment

Charlie Gonzalez itcharlie at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 18:14:53 GMT 2011

Thanks for the help everyone. It seems like updating moose in my current
distro ( ubuntu 11.04 )  will be a pain.

Lucky for me I have strawberry perl in a windows machine and I can continue
my dev efforts from there without any problems.

Does this mean that when making a decision on an OS for Catalyst apps the
best choice of a linux OS is  CentOs or Redhat?

Charlie Gonzalez