[Catalyst] Auto-remove POD

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 09:00:01 GMT 2011

On 02/03/2011, at 12:42 PM, gvim wrote:

> I've just started with Catalyst and am working through the tutorials but find I need to remove the POD from all the auto-generated helper files. Is there any option to turn off the POD generation or a quick way to remove it?

A patch to Catalyst::Helper would be more than welcome.  Talk to dhoss on IRC about how you'd get started on that.  I couldn't see it being more than a dozen lines of code.

But personally I find that apart from catalyst.pl MyApp (mostly for the Makefile.PL),  its just as easy to do everything else by hand.