[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] Catalyst-Runtime-5.89002-TRIAL PSGI Catalyst - third development release

Pedro Melo melo at simplicidade.org
Wed Mar 2 15:08:08 GMT 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 10:50 AM, Florian Ragwitz <rafl at debian.org> wrote:
> This is a development release, and we need people to start trying to use
> it _NOW_, and to tell us about the issues you find with your real world
> applications. Otherwise we're going to be unable to fix those issues
> before a final release.
>
> There are still some known problems with the current release, and the
> upgrading documentation is at this stage anything but complete.
> However, we have been working hard to keep this release as compatible as
> possible with previous versions, and the documentation for upgrading
> will greatly improve before the final version..

I've just tested my app with the this version.

I've noticed a small difference with Catalyst::Test. The latest stable
version include two headers, 'host' and 'https'. They are missing from
this version.

Is this a documented change that I missed or a bug?

Thanks,
--
Pedro Melo
http://www.simplicidade.org/