[Catalyst] Re: How to get uri_for something with a fragment?

will trillich will.trillich at serensoft.com
Wed Mar 9 06:11:22 GMT 2011

I can't see that the original question has been answered. I'm interested as
well...

The manpage for $c->uri_for() at
http://search.cpan.org/~bobtfish/Catalyst-Runtime-5.80032/lib/Catalyst.pm)
talks
about ?query=3Dvalues but not about #anchors. Is there any facility via e.g.
$c->uri_for() to generate a url-with-anchor? Or is it just a matter of
tacking on a "#anchor" using perl concatenation?

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 8:37 PM, John M. Dlugosz <wxju46gefd at snkmail.com>wro=
te:

> On 3/8/2011 10:27 AM, Ashley Pond V apv-at-sedition.com |Catalyst/Allow to
> home| wrote:
>

>> Well, the original message was:
>>
>>  How do I call uri_for_action and pass it the '#id' part? It's not an arg
>>>>
>>> uri_for_action makes it implicit that he was seeking a server side use
>> of the fragment.
>>
>> -Ashley
>>

> I just wanted the page that contained the item I knew was on it, without
> hard-coding the URL like the good people on this list taught me.  I know =
the
> browser takes care of jumping to that spot on the page.
>
> --John

> Searchable archive:

-- =

The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going
to stay where you are.  -- J.P.Morgan