[Catalyst] Re: How to get uri_for something with a fragment?

Julien Sobrier julien at sobrier.net
Wed Mar 9 06:25:58 GMT 2011

The fragment is not sent to the server by the client:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/URL_fragment
"The fragment identifier functions differently than the rest of the
URI: namely, its processing is exclusively client-side with no
participation from the server."

So any server-side property/method will not be able to show the
fragment. This is not specific to Catalyst.

Julien