[Catalyst] Where are my modules?

Chad Davis chad.a.davis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:02:03 GMT 2011

I generally address these problems by 'force'ing a test in the CPAN shell:

force test Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader

My reason is that 'force test' will fulfill the dependencies,
downloading and testing them as needed. However, if you start with a
'force install' you could be back with the same problem, because it
will install even if the dependencies fail. Once you get 'force test'
to PASS, then you can do 'force install' (the 'force' is necessary
because it's already installed, like you said). Then you should be
working again.