[Catalyst] Formbuilder will not render

Dave Gethings dgethings at me.com
Sun Mar 20 14:40:18 GMT 2011

Thanks David.

The book does say that FormBuilder appears to be no longer maintained and recommends using FormFu. But for the tutorial it uses FormBuilder.

I've managed to resolve this issue by adding $c->stash->{FormBuilder} = $form; to the method.

Odd that it works for one controller but not another. Given FormBuilder is deprecated I won't be losing too much sleep over the hack I've added. ;)

--
Cheers
Dg