[Catalyst] Sending Email from Page?

Peter Edwards peter at dragonstaff.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 17:08:32 GMT 2011

On 21 March 2011 16:45, Kutbuddin Doctor <ksdoctor at sanfordburnham.org>wrote:

> Can someone post instructions for using postfix withing catalyst?
>
> I have been seeing several (earlier) posts recommending Email::Sender.
> I see instructions in Email::Sender for SMTP and sendmail, but no config
> options for postfix. I was only able to find Postfix mentioned in unrelat=
ed
> Perl modules (Mail::Postfix::Postdrop).

It's a Unix sysadmin task to set up Postfix (or another mail system [1]) ,
it's not really anything to do with Perl programming
http://www.postfix.org/docs.html

Once you have a mail server listening on localhost you can then send to it
using Email::Sender.

Regards, Peter
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_mail_servers