[Catalyst] Sending Email from Page?

Kutbuddin Doctor ksdoctor at sanfordburnham.org
Mon Mar 21 16:45:53 GMT 2011

Can someone post instructions for using postfix withing catalyst?

I have been seeing several (earlier) posts recommending Email::Sender.
I see instructions in Email::Sender for SMTP and sendmail, but no config
options for postfix. I was only able to find Postfix mentioned in
unrelated Perl modules (Mail::Postfix::Postdrop).

So if you have a local postfix running, how do you send an email to that
service from within catalyst? I'm hoping the example will show how to
setup connections to server in MyApp.pm and use it throughout the
catalyst application.

thanks,
Kutbuddin