[Catalyst] Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication set_authenticated

Denny 2011 at denny.me
Wed Oct 5 10:42:40 GMT 2011

I'm using it in ShinyCMS, with the same concerns.  Discussion in #catalyst when I was writing that bit of the code didn't really reach a conclusion on whether it was 'safe' to use it, but nobody had a better suggestion.

Regards,
Denny

--
Sent from my phone.  Please excuse terseness, typos and top-posting.