[Catalyst] Plugin::AutoCRUD developer/beta release - 2.112830_001

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Tue Oct 11 17:22:06 GMT 2011

Hi folks,

I've released another Plugin::AutoCRUD development/beta version to CPAN:

https://metacpan.org/release/OLIVER/Catalyst-Plugin-AutoCRUD-2.112830_001/

Thanks for all feedback received here and via RT. The changes are:

   [ENHANCEMENTS]

   * Non virtual (DBIx::Class) Views have better displayed names
   * Two new Demo Apps to highlight other features

   [BUG FIXES]

   * Fix multiple schema bug reported by Julien Gilles
   * Demo App now runs under modern Catalyst::ScriptRunner
   * Unchecking checkboxes now updates the database correctly

In addition I've updated the POD with some Unicode tips and new
instructions for running the three bundled demo apps.

Please do try this out, and let me know how you get on (via rt.cpan.org
if you have a bug report, please).

regards,
oliver.