[Catalyst] Plack::Hanlder::FCGI Bug?

N.A. n-a at u01.gate01.com
Tue Oct 25 22:08:51 GMT 2011

Speaking about 'non-default middleware of Plack',
'Plack::Middleware::LighttpdScriptNameFix' enabled in
'apply_default_middlewares'
(line 2746 of Catalyst.pm)  should be also 'non-default',
because it is just harmful for user of recent version lighttpd.

According to the manual page of the middleware, this middleware targets
lighttpd of
version 1.4.22 or belows.

B.T.W, how one can enable or disable Plack middleware in a Catalyst
application?

Thanks!
N.A.