[Catalyst] Simple tutorials

Tom Keller kellert at ohsu.edu
Sun Sep 11 21:30:02 GMT 2011

I definitely recommend the CPAN Catalyst::Manual::Tutorial. And strongly recommend using the virtual machine to run the tutorial:
See "STARTING WITH THE TUTORIAL VIRTUAL MACHINE"<http://search.cpan.org/~hkclark/Catalyst-Manual-5.9002/lib/Catalyst/Manual/Tutorial/01_Intro.pod#STARTING_WITH_THE_TUTORIAL_VIRTUAL_MACHINE> below for instructions getting and using the VM.

cheers,
Tom
MMI DNA Services Core Facility<http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/research/research-cores/dna-analysis/>
503-494-2442