[Catalyst] Using URL for /search/parameters: bad idea?

Marius Olsthoorn olsthrn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 21:29:24 GMT 2011

Hi,

Consider using the query part of the URI to represent the search.
Browsers are very good at bookmarking these :)
If you have duplication, use the classic way of removing it, by
putting functionality in a third module or role.

Example
/incident/?manager=42&product=23
or
/incident/search?manager=42&product=23