[Catalyst] Catalyst::ActionRole::RequireSSL under development server

Rippl, Steve rippls at woodlandschools.org
Mon Apr 16 18:11:31 GMT 2012

Hi,

We're just upgrading to Catalyst 5.9 from 5.8, and therefore switching from
the old Catalyst::Plugin::RequireSSL to Catalyst::ActionRole::RequireSSL.
 The old module would detect when is was running under the standalone
server and so was fine under development.  Catalyst::ActionRole::RequireSSL
doesn't seem to play nicely under the development server when hitting an
action requiring SSL.  Am I doing something wrong?  Are there some settings
in the config somewhere to disable that under debug or something?  I want
to avoid having different versions of the Controllers themselves between
dev and production.

Thanks,
Steve

-- =