[Catalyst] Catalyst::Model::RabbitMQ

jmo mlists jmo.mlists at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 21:19:32 GMT 2012

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 10:43 PM, Ian Docherty <catalyst at iandocherty.com>wr=
ote:

> It's 'normal' not to create Catalyst specific models, but to create
> your model outside of Catalyst (so you can use it in things like cron
> jobs for example) in which case you just use a thin adaptor class. See
> Catalyst::Model::Adaptor
>
> If you do it that way you don't need to publish a cpan module at all.
>
> - icydee

Was that for me or Gianni?

I wasn't aware of  Catalyst::Model::Adaptor, seems like a useful module.
What is the general take on modules such as
Catalyst::Model::WebService::Solr if it's 'normal' to use C::M::Adaptor?
Isn't that pretty much the same as I was suggesting for RabbitMQ? Is it
thought of as depricated?

/Jon