[Catalyst] DBIx::HA

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Sun Aug 26 13:58:41 GMT 2012

On 26 Aug 2012, at 09:49, Theo Bot wrote:
> You are right. It's an DBIC issue. Do you happen to know where I csn address this issue?

I'd start with the places documented by DBIC for help with DBIC :)

https://metacpan.org/module/DBIx::Class#GETTING-HELP-SUPPORT

Although I have to say I don't particularly see how this is related to DBIx::Class either, given DBIx::HA isn't part of that either - however I'm sure that they're more likely to have answers, and/or be able to tell you if using one with the other is possible...

Cheers
t0m