[Catalyst] DBIx::HA

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 18:24:56 GMT 2012

For what it's worth, when I was working on multi database / replication sup=
port for DBIC, I looked at  DBIx::HA and a bunch of other things and nothin=
g really did the job.=A0 We ended up building master-slave replication into=
 DBIC for mysql.=A0 I think it would not be very hard to update that code t=
o support a multi - master approach.=A0 I'd start by looking at all the ::R=
eplication stuff in DBIC and seeing the test case for it as well.

john

x::Class either, given DBIx::HA isn't part of that either - however I'm sur=
e that they're more likely to have answers, and/or be able to tell you if u=
sing one with the other is possible...