[Catalyst] Pointing to different app.psgi when running tests

Rippl, Steve rippls at woodlandschools.org
Wed Feb 1 23:37:03 GMT 2012

I have a bunch of debug stuff turned on in app.psgi on the development
machine, but it seems this breaks during a redirect when using
Test::WWW::Mechanize

[error] Caught exception in engine "Bad Content-Length: maybe client
disconnect? (67 bytes remaining) at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/Plack/Middleware/Debug/Parameters.pm line 20"
Can't call method "request" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/Plack/Test/MockHTTP.pm line 29.

This is fixed by just using the default app.psgi settings.  Is there
something else I should be doing, or can I point to a different .psgi file
on startup according to an environment variable I could easily set for
running tests?

Thanks,
Steve

-- =