[Catalyst] uri_for method is returning relative URLs

Robert Rothenberg robrwo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 17:43:10 GMT 2012

I have a Catalyst app that I have been working on with another developer.

In this application, the links in the templates use the uri_for method, e.g.

This works fine on two machines that we have been developing on.

I've recently installed it on a third machine with Perl 5.12.3 and Catalyst
5.90007.  On that machine, the method seems to be returning relative URLs,
e.g. on the page "/login", c.uri_for("/logout") returns a link to
"/login/logout" instead of "/logout".

Has anybody seen this issue before?