[Catalyst] prepare_body_chunk in Catalyst 5.9

Eric Wright ewright at linescale.com
Mon Jul 16 15:23:06 GMT 2012

Hi Tomas,

Nope. I don't have a problem with making the change. I like the idea using
the role applicator so I can keep things neatly packaged in a separate
plugin. (One of those cases where the Plugin approach makes sense since I
am very interested in the request/response lifecycle.)

I think adding some notes regarding the change to Catalyst::Upgrading is a
good idea. The POD for Catalyst::Engine should also probably add a note
explaining its removal or with a link to Catalyst::Upgrading.

Best,
Eric