[Catalyst] CatalystX::JobServer (anyone use it?)

Gianni Ceccarelli dakkar at thenautilus.net
Tue Jun 5 11:15:26 GMT 2012

On 2012-06-05 Tomas Doran <bobtfish at bobtfish.net> wrote:
> Most of the good parts got ripped off by dakkar++, and combined with
> the (ideas from the) Catalyst::Engine::STOMP stuff, to make [3 dists]
> which is ActiveMQ specific, but a nice jobs solution.

To be honest, those distributions are not dependent on ActiveMQ. More
precisely:

* https://metacpan.org/release/CatalystX-ComponentsFromConfig
  is just a pair of plugins to instantiate simple views / models from
  the configuration files, without having to write empty subclasses in
  a file

* https://metacpan.org/release/Catalyst-ActionRole-JMS
  is an Action Role to dispatch to a specific action based on the
  contents of a C<jmstype> request header, or a C<jms.type> PSGI env
  element; the way I use it, these values are filled in by
  https://metacpan.org/release/Plack-Handler-Stomp but it would be
  easy to write handlers for different messaging protocols

* https://metacpan.org/release/CatalystX-ConsumesJMS
  is just a lot of sugar on top of the action role

--
	Dakkar - <Mobilis in mobile>
	GPG public key fingerprint = A071 E618 DD2C 5901 9574

Mal: "Keep on talking... You're not getting a location trace off this
wave..." --"Serenity"