[Catalyst] Re: using perldoc on VM

Adam Sjøgren asjo at koldfront.dk
Mon Jun 11 21:15:47 GMT 2012

On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:30:04 -0400, John wrote:

> catalyst at catalyst:~/MyApp$ sudo aptitude install perl-doc
> No candidate version found for perl-doc

[...]

> Can anyone point me to what I have to change to get perldoc working?

Does it help to run "sudo apt-get update" before the above mentioned
aptitude command?

I would expect it to help, since Debian says that there is a package
called perl-doc:

 * http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/perl-doc

... and I just downloaded the VirtualBox image and tried; it did.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Dem der sparker til noget luft i en parkeringskælder."      Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo at koldfront.dk