[Catalyst] Using Progressive realms when username and password fields are all different

Tim Anderson tja824 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 20:50:20 GMT 2012

Gavin,

Assuming you are using the Authentication plugin, you can define multiple
realm objects, each of which allows you to specify the columns to be used
for username and password.  The documentation is pretty good on this one,
and it's working well for me.

http://search.cpan.org/~bobtfish/Catalyst-Plugin-Authentication-0.10020/lib=
/Catalyst/Plugin/Authentication.pm#CONFIGURATION

Does that help?

-Tim