[Catalyst] Re: Delays in Explorer connections via Catalyst

Adam Sjøgren asjo at koldfront.dk
Sun Mar 18 18:01:06 GMT 2012

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 11:37:44 -0500, will wrote:

> When we run the server via "*script/*server.pl -d*" we sometimes don't even

What happens if you add '--fork' to the command? Or perhaps
'--keepalive' (I seem to remember IE liking that, at least at one point
in time)?

Could it be a Content-Length issue? (The browser waiting for the number
of bytes in the header, the number being off (too high)?)

I can, by the way, recommend ngrep¹ for debugging stuff like this, it's
quite nice.

  Best regards,

    Adam

¹ http://packages.debian.org/sid/ngrep

--
 "500 mil i snön                                              Adam Sjøgren
  Ett UFO över sjön                                      asjo at koldfront.dk
  och i en blixt dansar
  Lady Day vals med Astaire"