[Catalyst] Catalyst Monthly: Plack tips and tricks please

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Thu May 3 23:28:37 GMT 2012

HI everybody,

As you will no doubt have noticed, the April Catalyst Monthly is late.  To help rememdy this situation, I'd really appreciate your tips and tricks for using Plack and Catalyst together.  I'm particularly interested in smart things that can be done to streamline development, but any suggestions/examples you have would be more than welcome (and I'll credit where it's due).  Reply to the list, to me personally or grab me (kd) on #catalyst at irc.perl.org